Sunday, November 11, 2007

Let's Get This Show Started with a . . .

Who knows how this will get started? I've never done this sort of thing before, and seeing as this is primarily an outlet for random thoughts that no one is interested in, who knows where it will lead? In addition to being an outlet for random thoughts that my wife doesn't want interrupting her reading, this is also intended to parallel my wife's blog. Her blog will deal with family issues and mine will be an adventure in triviality, but since I have to be serious all day at work, I need something worry free. So it will likely be filled with the sort of worthless preponderances that are a necessary escape for the mind, or at least my mind. Not the sort of stuff that keeps you up at night, but the things I use to box out life's real concerns. In short; the sort of stuff to make my mom proud.

But I am sure that real life issues will creep in occasionally. How can one keep them out when so much of one's life is spent dealing with them? Sure to pop up are thoughts from being a working professional (I use the term loosely) and a devoted husband and father (I hope I'm not using that too loosely). Well lets get things started.

No comments: