Sunday, November 25, 2007

Quick Update

It has been a busy couple of weeks. Here are some quick hits from it.

I started a new job. Does anybody like orientations? I had to pace myself by working on a project for an hour or two and then nod my way through some training. If I had to sit through orientations as a full time job, I would shoot myself in the head.

We are two weeks into free-tv and so far, so good. I have watched less TV, read more in books, finished projects I started and found more shows on networks that are interesting. We "upgraded" to a more expensive antennae and we may do so again to ensure good picture quality, but the reduced amount of programming has not been a problem.

I got my kent CD. It caught me off guard, because it went in a completely different direction than their last album, Du och Jag Döden, which was simply phenomenal. But I am adjusting to the new direction and I like it. It hearkens back to their older stuff and Depeche Mode, who was one of their main inspiration.

No comments: